Welcome To Customer Support
Mobile Phone - Repair and Service
Mobile Phone Repair & ServiceVisit At Your Doorstep Same Day Service Guarantee
Touch Screen RepairVisit At Your Doorstep Same Day Service Guarantee
Battery Issue ServiceVisit At Your Doorstep Same Day Service Guarantee
Charging Issue ServiceVisit At Your Doorstep Same Day Service Guarantee
Genuine Spare Partsvisit at your doorstep Same Day Service Guarantee
If you own a smartphone, you probably depend on it daily. Your Mobile phone brings you the latest news, connects you to important contacts, stores your favorite pictures, and helps you get to appointments on time. You might even use it to talk to people. We, at asrefcon, understand that if it gets damaged or stops working correctly, you will need fast smartphone repair service. asrefcon technicians are trained to fix a fast range of smartphone models so that your dependable device can be back in your hands quickly.
For any other issues related to your device, we are here to help you.
The Best Mobile Repair Service Center in Bangalore
There are issues like unresponsive screen, broken screen, or flickering screen, we are happy to help
If Your mobile’s battery drains fast or it has charging issues, you can contact us
Touch & LCD Repair
If the back panel of your device is damaged or cracked, you can choose our repair service to get it fixed
Network / WiFi Repair
If you have any issues with Wi-Fi, you can choose our services
If your charging isn’t working the way it should, you can get in touch with us
If you have any issues with Speaker, you can choose our services
Want to get your device serviced for better performance, we can do it for you
If you have any issues with Mic, you can choose our services
We Fix Your Mobile at Your Convenience
asrefcon is a revolutionary service designed to simplify mobile repairs without making them too hard on your wallet. Find the mobile that needs to get repaired, select its color, and that’s it. You will be given our range of services to choose from, like – mobile screen, mic, battery, speaker, receiver, charging jack replacement with the best possible quote for your mobile phone repair. Technicians will come to your doorstep to work on the device and repair it. Repairtech even offers a 6-month warranty and a week-long money back guarantee.
Our Happy Clients!
asrefcon – Our work and life depend a lot on mobile these days. Starting from calling and messaging to online banking, grocery delivery, and capturing memories, everything is primarily being done through mobile these days. Just the thought of our mobile not working is enough to create a lot of anxiety. Mobile have become prevalent in recent times, too, and are mostly used for browsing the web, watching videos, online learning, and gaming. Some of the most common mobile problems include the following:
Frequently Asked Questions
- The larger the Smartphone display, the higher the chances are of a cracked mobile screen. To avoid the high costs of smartphone screen repairs, use a screen protector and a high-quality case with protection on all sides. We recommend using a tempered glass screen protector for your smartphone to protect them from cracks, scratches, scuffs, shocks, and everyday usage.
- Avoid placing the smartphone in your open pocket. There’s a high chance of a cracked smartphone screen.
- Smartphone screen repair can cost as much as 50% of the cost of the actual device, so you need to be careful and protect them to save yourself from high repair costs.
- To save a water-damaged smartphone, take the device out of the water as quickly as possible, turn it off entirely, and wipe the device thoroughly using a dry and soft cloth.
- Remove all the removable components, such as a battery (if possible), the SIM card, and the micro SD card. Now, keep the device in an airtight container that has dry uncooked rice to soak the moisture out.
- You can also use silica gel packets instead of rice which is a more professional way of soaking moisture and water from a water-damaged smartphone. A few days of this method dries out moisture as much as possible. However, we still recommend getting your smartphone repaired by professional service engineers as soon as possible.
- The simplest way to prolong your Smartphone battery life is to reduce the screen brightness settings from high to medium. Unless the device’s screen auto-brightness setting is buggy, we recommend activating the auto-brightness feature.
- Remove unnecessary widgets from the home screen. Widgets of social networking apps and news apps that stay on your home screen and periodically use internet data for real-time updates can reduce the mobile battery life.
- Check the permissions of all the apps installed on your smartphone. If some of those apps don’t need to access data and GPS location in the background, remove their permissions. This should help you in improving the battery life of your smartphone a bit.
- If your Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy smartphone, or any other Android smartphone charging port isn’t working, first check if your power outlet or charging adapter has any issue. If they are working fine, then there could be an issue with your smartphone charging port.
If there is moisture inside the port or on the charging cable’s connector, it might prevent charging your smartphone. Clean the port and charging cable with a dry and clean cloth and let them dry for a couple of hours. If it is still not charging, then the port could be malfunctioning and may need to be repaired.
- To fix a smartphone charging port, you can use our smartphone InstaRepair service, which offers a professional engineer who can pick up your smartphone from your home and fix it. After getting it serviced and repaired using genuine components and parts, they can bring back the smartphone in a working condition to your doorstep. We fix smartphone from all top brands, including Apple, Samsung, oppo etc. You could alternatively visit any brand authorised service center and get your mobile repaired.
- Common causes of smartphone overheating include using the smartphone camera for long periods, using the smartphone with high screen brightness, or playing graphically intensive games while charging it. Keep your smartphone aside for some time and let it cool down if it overheats.
- Many people keep using damaged or torn USB charging cables, but that can be harmful not only for the Smartphone but also for you as damaged cables can cause a fire. Replace any broken charging cables to save your smartphone from battery damage and avoid smartphone repair.
- Clean the dirty ports on the device at a regular interval. Dust or lint can build up in the speaker grilles over time, or even the charging ports can block ventilation that can result in overheating. Also, avoid covering your smartphone in vinyl or plastic skins that can stop heat from dissipating through the device efficiently, and that can cause a device to overheat.
FILL THE FORM – WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU QUICKLY !
Get Home Appliance Service for Refrigerator / Fridge / Washing Machine / Microwave / Ledtv / Lcdtv / Smart TV / AC / Mobile Phone / Two Wheeler / Water Purifier by Experts at Door. Certified Expert Technicians are Always Ready with Their Equipment’s to Visit at Your Doorstep.